Tap the images above to view gallery. ↑
No matter what line of work you are in, marketing yourself is critical to your success. And a great headshot is a powerful tool that will separate you from the competition and help people remember you as a unique individual.
Tap the images above to view gallery. ↑
No matter what line of work you are in, marketing yourself is critical to your success. A great headshot is a powerful tool that will separate you from the competition and help people remember you as a unique individual.
Click the images above to view the gallery.
Confidence and Approachability:
Keys to a headshot that will get you noticed.
Whether you are in corporate America, a talented actor or model, or just looking for a stand out image for your social media profile, I can help you create an impressive professional headshot that people will notice.
It takes a lot more than good lighting, sharp focus and expert composition to create a great professional headshot. (Although these are really important factors that you should expect from any professional headshot photographer).
Instead, the perfect headshot is one where you look simultaneously confident and approachable in the same photograph. And finding a photographer who can skillfully coach you into expressing these two qualities in front of a camera will often determine whether your headshot gets noticed or tossed aside.
Headshots come in many different forms. From classic business headshots on white or grey backdrops to environmental portraits. They can be taken outdoors with natural light or shot in the studio with traditional or creative effects.
Headshot portrait sessions with my studio are not one-size-fits-all! You can trust me to work with you to tailor a headshot portrait session that fits your unique goals and individual style.
If you are seeking headshots for a team or multiple individuals, please use the button on this page to request a custom price estimate for your job.
Every headshot package includes:
- A pre-session consultation to provide advice about style, clothing, hair and makeup and preparing for your headshot session.
- Tips and posing suggestions throughout your session to help you look your best.
- Instant image viewing and selection where the portrait location allows, or an online gallery of proofs from which you can select your final images.
- Assistance in selecting your strongest images if desired.
Individual Headshot Portrait Package | $175
- 30-minute portrait session, in the studio or on location within a reasonable distance of the Portland metropolitan area.
- Up to two looks/outfit changes
- Includes one image set. An image set is a single image of your choice, fully retouched and delivered in a range of file formats including color, black & white, high-resolution print files, and web-sized files for sharing on the internet and social media.
- Final image delivery includes an appropriate print release authorizing you to use the image for both personal and business marketing purposes.
- Additional image sets may be purchased for $50/each, or $30 if paid in advance of your headshot portrait session.
- Professionally printed, unmounted photographic prints size 8”x10” or 5”x7” may be ordered for $15 each.
- Additional prints and products may be purchased at standard studio prices.
Personal Branding Sessions
I am available to photograph personal and business lifestyle images to enhance your blog, website, or social media presence. Please contact me to discuss your needs and for a free estimate.
Sign up for News & Specials!
Brian was the ultimate professional throughout my experience of working with him. He was a pleasure, he offers reasonable prices, and the quality of my portraits far surpassed what I could have imagined. Brian had a way of making me genuinely relaxed during our shoot, which combined with his native gift for creative composition resulted in my photos reflecting my authentic self in a number of different poses and backgrounds. I could not be more pleased with the results of our collaborative work together!
My experience working with Brian was awesome! He did my senior photos and I had so much fun! Once we started to take pictures I started to feel more relaxed and experience what it is like being at a photo shoot. I felt like a model in a magazine! So I have to say that Brian Pasko is an awesome photographer and I had a great time working with him on my senior photos.
It was fun and Brian was very engaging with my daughter with no experience modeling. He made her feel very comfortable trying something new. He made the pictures look amazing. He was open to try new things and different poses. We’ll definitely use him for a family portrait.
Brian did an excellent job of taking our family photos. We had 8 people in the photo, 3 under the age of 10. He used several different settings and groupings. Brian has a calmness about his work which allowed the rest of us to be relaxed. The results were wonderful. He was very helpful with our selection and size choices. It is hard to visualize what the photo will look like on the wall, and Brian had many devices to help with that. He was also very responsive to my questions. Thank you Brian for a great experience and for preserving our moment in time.
We had a wonderful experience with Brian Pasko Photography! We have three little ones who can be difficult to get to sit still and have pictures taken, but Brian was extremely patient during the photo shoot and we now have beautiful pictures of our family hanging on our walls that we will treasure forever. Highly recommended!
Brian Pasko is the real deal — a full-service photographer who has both outstanding technical talents and excellent interpersonal skills. We worked with Brian for our student’s senior portraits as well as a few family shots. He provided invaluable assistance at each point in the process, from the initial consult to the selection of wardrobe and setting to designing possible portrait displays in our home. His final portraits are absolutely beautiful — we will treasure them always. We feel so fortunate to have found Brian, and we enthusiastically recommend him for any and all of your photographic needs.